Saturday 18 May 2013

Shopping cart

One of the first things I realized I needed to buy here in Brussels was a shopping cart. Indeed, having to carry once a week the groceries from the supermarket and the laundry from the laundromat to my house, even if the distance is small, was a problem. If I hadn't bought one of these.

You can find them in all kinds of places here in Brussels (Rue Malibran, close to Flagey, has them in several shops, in the Midi Market you can find tons of them and this one I bought in a shop inside the shopping center of De Brouckère). All cost between 10 to 20 euros (of course you have more expensive ones all pimped up, but I suppose that if you're not expecting to use them until you're an old lady/sir, you can be fine with one of these), so I considered it an investment for my arms and back. Now every week I am strolling it along the streets of Brussels!

1 comment:

  1. Its really good to know about that for shopping purposes the basic need should be purchased first and then the other one's are done.

    coupons

    ReplyDelete