Thursday 6 March 2014

Wagamama

I found about Wagamama last year when I went with my parents to Antwerp, as it was recommended to us by a friend of theirs. Now, since I am living there and liked the place, I went back. Apparently this chain of ramen-bars is quite popular in the UK, where they have over 100 places open, but in Belgium there's only one, which is this one located in Antwerp. The interior is quite simple, with long tables and benches and space for many people. They are specialized in these warm soups with noodles, meat/fish and vegetables and those were what I ate both times.

Teriyaki salmon ramen
Wagamama ramen (noodles in a miso, ginger and chicken soup topped with grilled chicken, barbecued pork, prawns, mussels, a tea-stained egg, chikuwa and wakame. garnished with menma and spring onions)
Their price is around 15€ and you get quite satisfied with one, as it is quite rich in ingredients and warm. As it's a soup, I never needed to order a drink either. So, if you're in Antwerp and into this kind of food, or want to get a bit warmer in a winter day trying this one-of-a-kind restaurant in Belgium, you should definitely pass by there!

Wagamama
http://www.wagamama.be/
De keyserlei 15
Antwerpen
032349980

No comments:

Post a Comment